Abstract Marble & Gift Shop
- 303 West Park Street, Marble, Colorado 81623
- (970) 963.1318
- E-mail: email@example.com
Speciality projects include:
- Making 40 sets of bookends for the SW Conference of the Supreme Court Justices as gifts for attendance at the Conference held in Colorado.
- Cutting 1,000+ cubes of marble used on Lionel historic limited edition train cars for collectors
- Benches used in landscape settings
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does marble weigh?170 lbs per cubic ft.
- What is the price for marble?Marble is sold by size, quality, and availability.
- How do I figure how much the piece(s) that I need weigh?Measure in inches: width x height x length = Total.Divide total by 1728 to get cubic ft x 170 per cubic ft = approximate weight.Example: 12” x 24” x 12” = 3456 divided by 1728 = 2 cu ft x 170 = 340 lbs.
Gary will help you select and load heavier selections.
Business is open from the time snow melts in the spring, until the ground is covered in the fall (May thru October).
Specialty projects completed in winter months.
Shipping on gift items only.
No shipping on larger blocks. Freight must be arranged by client. It is recommended to call for appointment.
Directions: I-70 to Glenwood Springs. South on Hwy 82 for 15 miles (towards Aspen). Carbondale turn-off = Hwy 133. Stay on Hwy 133 for 22 miles, right turn on County Road 3 (Marble). Stay on County Road 3 for 6 miles until you come into Marble. Stop sign at the Fire Station, look left.